Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Peekaboo...she said tentatively...



Stirrings within me....I peek out of my self imposed restriction...

Is it safe to put my heart on paper again
and let the drops of blood melt into words?

I think so...yes it is...


Tentative,skeptical steps towards the blog world once more
This is where i belong,where i feel satiated...

But time is a factor...
Too busy building my life from scratch again...

Priorities in life have changed...
But blogger,i shall always remain...

6 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

oh you big teaser you. i could try this but i think everyone would laugh!
good to see your words here again and positive ones at that.

Tabula_Rasa said...

Haha!i have always loved playing the part of a teaser.

Thanks for inviting me into ur world where i cannot promise to write regularly...but yes,whenever i can take out time...i shall write there as well.

Φ said...

warm hugs.. and nothing more

welcome back

Anonymous said...

nice to see the currents raging again
welcome back

~~~~~desperado

Roamer said...

dey say mOnsOon gOnNa plAy .. luka chupi ...
on my blogworld..waVeS oLreaDY PlAYiNG..HiDe 'N seEk..lolz....game of teasIng...tHirsty bEasTs.....nAughty wAveS!

Tabula_Rasa said...

Yes i am back,everyone..