Monday, June 20, 2005

Dancing With Stars......

I run…..
I float….
I glide…
I simply let go –
Like there was no tomorrow .

The die is cast
No turning back
The shackles had held me long
I chose to break free
Freedom seduced me .

Flames of temptation burnt my body
My body remembers……
The wild aching desire ,
Every inch craving and yearning for……
freedom .

And at a weak moment
Sheer madness took over
Passion, lust, forbidden desires –
I lost my control and…..
Became His mistress .

We make a strange couple
Freedom and I
I cannot have him as my own always but…..
then there are long nights …..
When we stop playing hide and seek .

Like today , for instance.
It’s now or never
Hunters are close on my heels
Caged animal I may have been but love turns many a blind
I run like never before .

Across the river ……
He waits for me with open arms .
My body trembles with anticipation
I blush
I care not for the hunters this time .

I lose myself in His embrace
Experience an exquisite pain
Consummation of the union….
I bleed
A celebration of togetherness.

Am I drunk with ecstasy ?
Then why do the trees spin madly ?
Ground beneath my feet slips
Why do my eyelids feel heavy ?
Why do I hear voices say I am dead?

Shot by a shot gun…
is what they say .
In His arms I lie .
A caged animal born free…
I decide to die free .


No comments: