Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feeling chewy....


Dear fluff,
I am finally coming home…yeah you heard me right, on the 1st of October, have already packed my bags…but promise me you won’t knock me off my feet & cover my full face with your wet licks…buddy, that’s not how you behave with a lady! Remember?
Of course, I’ll always be that ten year old girl who brought you home as a pup from a different town. And don’t you sulk for my past refusals to come home for the past nine months ….coz I am going to compensate such a long absence by staying home for 15 long days.

Mmmm…those good ol’ days when u’d run off with our shoes, and sis & me in hot pursuit would run after you from room to room….till we’d locate a pair of emerald beads shining with a mischievous phosphorescent glint, under the darkness of a bed & before we’d be able to catch you…u’d dash off under a coffee table….i still marvel at the way u’d dodge us so expertly.
Wonder what was it with u & branded shoes(so, we had a pet who was a snob! Unbranded shoes never managed to elicit any reaction)….while the branded ones always got a ‘warm welcome’ from u….coz by the time sis managed to tempt you out of your hiding place with a promise of a biscuit(yeah! branded biscuits again, especially those laced with lots of choco chips) & I scooped down on you with a war cry of ‘Gotcha’…u’d nearly slip out of my clutches but for your tail. Somehow I’d drag the well chewed soggy shoe out of those devilish canine teeth of yours & not to mention mom, who’d have a fit when she’d see a saliva dripping & a wee bit ‘dog eared’ shoe…

Ummm…this might sound a bit strange but looks like your chewy habit has been passed off to me as well…maybe coz I am in a mellow mood (playful mood ?).

Feeling kinda chewy…a bit wild…a bit feral…a bit seductive…a bit naughty…

3 comments:

Rahul said...

Iam sure those 15 days wont be "long" by any means for your folks at home; and probably not for you too when you leave. I wonder when i'll go home next. The wait is at least till december 2006....
have fun!

Gaurav said...

Myself waitin to go home - finally happenin end oct....

and a lovely mail to ur pet :D

So just have fun... :)

Tabula_Rasa said...

Rahul->Hope u get to go home soon..

Gaurav->She's not just my pet, she's my sweetheart...& it's nice to hear that ur going home...some are not so lucky to be going home during this autumn break...