Saturday, September 10, 2005

'A new beginning'...She said...


Where the azure sky ends and where the electric blue sea starts, I do not know.
All I know is- it is a new beginning…a new dawn…the story of the raging currents instead of the vagrant waves…more powerful, more unforgiving
The story of Metaphysical Insanity which translated itself into a Once in a Lifetime story of two torn souls.

Same old players but new terrain, same passions but new twists thrown by Life ,it’s the same she & the same he but new feelings & new vengeance.

The storyteller is waiting to breathe life into the tales that were kept locked in two hearts but are the readers ready?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the winds of change blow straight...into the face of time...it's the song of the year probably..and i got told today..change is only constant...

Tabula_Rasa said...

Kunal->Ah!so ur the first one to reach the new spot.Congrats!

Anonymous said...

was it a race?

Anonymous said...

hmmm....

I read your description twice and your last post twice... not that I didn't understand the words... but the sentiments eluded me... until I realised you never meant to tell what goes on with the torn lovers marooned on the separate islands...

I see a change in the train of thoughts... I wish this new beginning has a more serene end...

Ritesh Nair said...

I came in I saw, and you know what i combed my soul, cos you reflected it , just makes me afraid that I exist and you mirror me.

Tabula_Rasa said...

Kunal->And i thought, nice guys finish last...

Sadik->Can the raging currents ever be expected to become serene?

Ritesh->Wonder why u are apprehensive to see ur reflection in the mirror.For, i exist...and i can't be wiped away even if u stop looking in a mirror..

Sen->How were ur exams?are u done with it?

Anonymous said...

I am keenly waitin for those stories to unfold...but I dont want them to have been built around you....Anyway I hope that you can put away the pain by letting them out...and fill your heart with newr hopes and happiness......Good luck with your resurrection....and dont remain unforgiving....forgive and forget....

Tabula_Rasa said...

Sen->Plan to drop by at ur blog soon

Rusty->Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...u think i can forget or for that matter,even forgive?

Gaurav said...

So now waves have found a new shore - a virgin beach....which very few know about....and those who know about it keep coming back....all the best for the new beginning... :)