Saturday, September 24, 2005

I am Nominated for Blog awards!!


Holy cow ! I have been nominated for the blog awards & I didn’t even care to check out !!!

i nearly fell off my chair when I saw myself as a nominee in the BEST IMAGE POST few mins back.

Slogan-"Keeping in touch....is it so hard?"
My Code 55 IMA

It so happened, that my friend Shilpa persuaded me to have a go at this unique Blogging awards. Unfortunately, they rejected 5 of the 6 entries that I’d sent them. The only one taken up for consideration was the entry for the Best Pic & this sole survivor seems to have nosed it’s way to the selected coterie!….i was disheartened by the elimination even before it could have competed with the rest,the entries which I sent for The Best Fictional Post & Best Personal Post etc etc were categories that I wanted to participate in.

I hadn’t read the rules properly,which said-the participant was supposed to send blog entries that were written from 1st july 2004 to 30 june 2005.
A new kid on the block…er,blog….i made a foray in the blog world on 20 june 2005 …so that gave me a mere 10 days worth of work to showcase & to my horror, I realized…except putting up pics I’d hardly done much.

Needless to say, this came up as a pleasant surprise…

11 comments:

Vidhi said...

hi...i saw that nomination...for that pic...but i felt u had better pictures put up!

so that's wut ur name is...richa! came to knw at last! nice name! all the best with the awards!

Tabula_Rasa said...

Vidh->That pic is 'his' fav pic...so i thought,maybe that stands a better chance.
Oh! u like me name...cool!

Vidhi said...

richa...u still love him...

Anonymous said...

@vidhi -->> ..

you know what..i only thought it was only she who knew how to absolutely "get on top" of someone!!!...but probably you know that art as well!!!!

Vidhi said...

@wet engineer...the intellectual retard that i am, i cudnt understand wut u just said...i knw how to "get on top" of someone? wutever does that mean?

Anonymous said...

@vidhi -->>..

then maybe this'll help you..

rule 1 of this place
everythin dealt..felt..n' said here is absolutely ... totally... completely ....n' consistently -- "Metaphysical"
rule 2 of this place
always remember rule 1

Tabula_Rasa said...

Sen->Grrr...don't u dare talk of 'shady' deals to make me win.Btw, ur enthusiam is infectious...it made me smile...

Vidh->Is it possible to stop loving someone?Nah...u do walk away from him but a part of you is lost to him forever & all u can do is pretend to 'get over it' but u never do...U just learn to live life on ur own terms,without him...

Wet engineer & Vidhi->What on Earth is going on?im befuddled...& worse still, im out of the verbal match that both of u are into,
:-(...i wanna join in too...

Anonymous said...

you gotta be kiddin when you say you're out of it...when it's only me who is the sole trespasser here...but it was just one of my tormentful n' pathetic effort to squeeze out some amount of fun out of this whole "blog award" issue!!...but probably it's again your kindness n' sweetness which take matters in their own hands...n' seek for permission from complete outsiders to come in!

Anonymous said...

@vidhi -->> ..

i say i'm sorry if i managed to inflict any internal issues...but the idea was never to offend anythin of that sort....logic was always to create a non-conflictin environment...intentions were never double standards.

Vidhi said...

ya r right richa...love is forever...

and wet engineer, i'm apologetic, but i cant make the head or tail of wutever u r saying!! :( richa, me addled too!

Anonymous said...

Good goin Nomad....Keep it up!