Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Swimming against the tide..all alone.

"
A childhood song best captures my mood right now,
A very famous Bengali song,
My favourite...
Gandhiji's favourite too.

It goes...'“Jadi Tor Dak Sune Keu Na Ashe Tobe Akla Cholo Re."
It simply means,"if no one comes forward, when you call for help,
walk ahead all by yourself and..
dont look back."


Beautiful song that never fails to boost up my crushed spirits,
especially when i see myself ...
equipped for battle,
all by myself.

So what if no one supports me in my war against prejudices?
So what if my friends prefer to remain mute by-standers?
So what if people shun me?
So what ??

For i know i am right,
i shall swim against the tide alone.
My cause shall win someday.
For i know i am right.

Cloaked behind words,
My Cause lurks half hidden.
Someday,it shall make its presence felt.
Someday...

4 comments:

D'yer Mak'er said...

well all the best then...if that can make any difference....let insanity reveal its dignity to you.....let your wars provide you with sacramental victories...not only with prejudices...but also with yourself....let your friends finally speak all those unsaid words...may you not only find your cause verified...but let all your reasons get identified...n' i only wish to remain alive till that day comes in your life!

Sourin Rao said...

And y so bluesy missy, may I ask. What is ur cause and who are the friends that let thou down so bad ?

Tabula_Rasa said...

Strangers'inc-->I wonder how far i can go,it till both of us have to but, wait.


Chappan-->The Cause?Let it unfurl itself blog by blog,page by page and the day i stop blogging,u shall have the answer.

D'yer Mak'er said...

thats a bitter sweet symphony you struck yet again.....though i wished...which i already did...so that you finally get somethin for your blues...which tells me now.....will be the beginnin of the end of your writings in this blog....somethin which i'm gonna miss....not the blog acutally but the rhyme n' the reason....but as you may be knowin it shortly(if you care enough to know it!)...that waitin for the moments i'm gonna miss is somethin i'm blessed with....somethin which defines what my fatum is all about!...n' i wait yet again...